tumblr site counter
  1. This section is for *reviews only!* If you have a gig that you think is cool, please place it in our Cool Gigs section.
    Sellers, self-promote your gigs in our Seller-promoted Gigs section.
    Dismiss Notice

Writing

Discussion in 'fiverr Sellers & Gigs' started by piptinks, Mar 10, 2014.

1. piptinks

piptinks New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8
    I had heard about Fiverr and also Fivesquids as potential sources to buy some book reviews. I have now used both, and will never use Fiverr again. 3 people pulled out of gigs with no explanation, but of course waited until late in the day thereby wasting my time. I suspect they were running short of time, but of course if they ask to cancel, they don't get a negative for not performing. My money is now "stuck" in Fiverr, though I am trying to retrieve it. Fivesquid on the other hand I've had no problems with and had a book cover designed, a createspace template made, 2 book reviews and a PR announcement. The sellers are chatty and communicative, and not the wordless zombies I found on Fiverr.

I have a question as I'd like to name and shame on the fiverr forum the people who let me down so that other buyers can be aware, however I can't find out how to post on their forum - can anyone help? Thanks

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    You can "sname and shame" the sellers who let you down here in this forum, just be sure to give as many details about your experiences. If it was a writing gig, then you can place your review in the Writing & Translation section. If it was something else, you can find the category on our fiverr sellers & gigs page. You may have some information that can help future buyers avoid pitfalls.