tumblr site counter

Writing a Message on a Rice Grain

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Gigexpert, Dec 13, 2013.

1. cpefley

cpefley New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    Thanks for posting that video! That is so cool. I don't think I could do it, but I think it would be fun to try. Definitely worth the $5 to have someone do it for me though, and would make a great gift!

2. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    This is a very cool and unique gig. I have never seen anyone give a message using rice. I guess the longer we live and use Fiverr we are bound to see just about anything. This is the type of person that would do well on there. It seems to me that there are so many gigs that are alike that it makes it a little bit harder to make any real money there. However I love the site.

3. margarito

margarito New Member

FE Dollars:
    $1
    This is truly an exceptional and remarkable art of the maker :) Very dedicated and too good to see the video posted above. Speaking of the pros of gifting such item, it is a different and good one as a gift to someone. It is even surprising that the one who receives it curiously searches out for the message. Whereas speaking of the cons, it is just as mentioned. There is a chance of missing the grains and it is even difficult to find it. Anyways this would a great idea so far :)