tumblr site counter

Contest Win 1 Month Gold Membership to Xbox Live!

Discussion in 'Annoucements & FAQ's' started by Fiverr Guy, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    It's our first contest! We have several giveaways planned, but to get 2014 off to a great start, we're giving away one FREE Xbox Live Gold Membership to a lucky member! Participate on the Fiverr Exposed forums from January 1st, 2014 until January 14th, 2014 for your chance to win!

Here's what to do to be eligible:
    • Purchase your entries with FE Dollars (the official forum currency). Each entry in this contest is $10 in FE Dollars.
    • Subscribe to the Fiverr Exposed newsletter AND post a comment in this thread saying you have completed this to earn 1 additional entry.
    • Tweet the line below AND post a comment in this thread saying you have done so to earn 1 additional entry:
      #fiverrexposed has all the best #fiverr tips for buyers and sellers!
    Topics & replies made on Fiverr Exposed must be geared towards the theme of the site, and not be considered spam.

The winner of this contest will receive a one (1) month Xbox Live Gold Membership!

#fiverrexposed

Here are the official rules:
    • No purchase necessary.
    • Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
    • Participants understand and consent to providing their pertinent information to Fiverr Exposed (not Facebook or Twitter).
    • Only one (1) account per person. Multiple account registrations by the same individual will result in immediate disqualification and account removal.
    • Topics or posts that are considered spam by the admins will not count, and poster risks post deletion and/or account termination. "Spam" is considered anything not geared towards the general theme of the Fiverr Exposed Forums .
    • Contest period is January 1, 2014 @ 12:01 AM EST through January 14, 2014 @ 11:55 PM EST
    • Winner will be announced Wednesday, January 15, 2014. If winner does not respond within 24 hours of notice, another winner will be chosen.
    Good luck to everyone! :)

2. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    OK, fiverr guy, I tweeted that line, but how do I buy the contest entry? And sign up for the newsletter? Bit slow I guess, I'm not even sure what that prize is? Live Gold Membership? I don't have an XBox, so if I win maybe I'll just give it away. I need to spend my bucks somewhere though, there burning a hole in my pocket.:)

3. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Look in the: Here's what to do to be eligible section.

Click the link that is on the first line for more info on how to purchase entries.

4. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    OK, thanks, I purchased this, and am now entered. I think that means I'm subscribed daily to a newsletter. Anyway, thanks and I'll see on Jan.14.

5. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Thanks to everyone that participated in our first contest! Our winner is Lowdown0! He wins a One Month Xbox Live Gold Membership!

Stay tuned for our next contest which will be announced soon! :)

6. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    Hey that's great, I'm not sure what that means though. What is a live Gold Membership exactly? I don't even have an Xbox, lol. It's fun to win something though. I want to give it someone who has an Xbox. Tell me fiverr guy, how would I get this, or give it away? Thanks.

7. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Please check your PM

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.