tumblr site counter

twitter followers

Discussion in 'Seller-promoted Gigs' started by bob, May 16, 2012.

1. bob

bob New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    I can give your twitter account about 30k+ twitter accounts for only $10. you can use these twitter accounts to sell on fiverr and make some money.

if interested, shoot me a pm

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Moving to the correct forum. :)

Also, if you have a live gig, feel free to link to it here. You gain links from casual browsers and it helps to boost your fiverr profile. No need to hide the info in a PM, we're here to help! :)

3. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    I'll be honest, as a business owner, i''ve tried purchasing likes and followers on Fiverr. I honestly feel that it is not worth. Most of the followers and likes you purchase, end up unliking and following you so I would much rather attract followers the honest way by providing quality services to targeted individuals that really love my business. This way I get to keep the likes and build my business over time not the quick get rich way!!!

4. theshaynee

theshaynee New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    Thanks for the review. I've never purchased likes or follows or anything like that. But I've definitely considered it.
    It seems so much easier and less time consuming than what you have to put into it to really get those things.

5. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Purchasing likes and followers works best when you're trying to gain "real" likes and followers. No one wants to be the first person to click like or to follow someone, but if they see that a hundred other people have already done so, then it ncreases the likeliness that they will follow suite. It's like social proof, it makes people feel comfortable.