tumblr site counter

Survival Bracelet

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by smlewis00, Jan 8, 2014.

1. smlewis00

smlewis00 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $23
  2. Lokita

Lokita New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8
    That is awesome. I actually intend to purchase that one. Thank you for posting this! I am a sucker for unique jewelry.

3. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    That does look pretty cool, and looks more durable than those plastic bracelets that I see so many people wear. Awesome find!

4. Linkzelda

Linkzelda New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    Wonderful find, smlewis00! With the level of variety the seller is offering, I can easily see this being a successful gig. I wonder if they do separate transaction discounts independent from Fiverr for any company that may want these in bulk. I have a few relatives that were part of the Army and Navy that would be interested in having those bracelets.

5. cpefley

cpefley New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    That is very cool! I have a friend that makes them and sells them to people. I was going to attempt making one, but I think I would just rather buy one. $5 is a great deal!

6. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    The bracelets that she sells look classy. But the gig isn't rated yet, I'm sure maybe the shipping charge is an issue, after all she comes from Korea, so it would cost you more as compared to local US orders.

7. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    This does look pretty good. I wonder how much the shipping, etc, will come to.

8. Rob

Rob New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    It looks nice, I'd actually get one of those for me or my girl.