tumblr site counter

Strange Requests

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Jessi, May 17, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
    That's one of the current gigs being requested. Wow. Have you seen any other really strange requests? Have you ever put up a Fiverr to fill them?

2. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    Haha I've seen even more weird ones ,like watching into a cup of tea to look into your future ... Hilarious ,just hilarious :D

3. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    That would be interesting. I do have some garlic here though that may work. Let me see name it Carl, I think I can do that! I just wonder what else you have to do!

4. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    That suddenly reminded me of the Annoying Orange from YouTube. I might actually do that, hahah! Just kidding.

So here's one I just saw right now:

... So personally, I'd do this if I had cream pies right now. Or anything that can pass up as cream pies...

Maybe my boyfriend's shaving cream... hrmm.

5. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
    Shaving cream is what we always used for pie throwing rewards at school functions. I've seen it done with whipped topping/cream, too. It's the same basic idea. :)

6. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Lol. I would love to see the product of the request. I'm quite certain it would be hilarious. I reckon it would take someone very creative to come up with something good.

7. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    And I'd seriously do it, too, if shaving cream wasn't such an expensive thing here :(.

So here's another one for today:
    ...Either this guy is very creative in terms of marketing something, or he has some weird fetishes.

8. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
    Here's another one:

What could someone even want with something like that??

9. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    Who would want to see Mona Lisa like that? I for not would not want to see that. Why ruin a classic painting that is world wide famous for something which could only be seen as a disgrace to the original work.

10. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $31
    The craziest gig I've ever seen posted on Fiverr is someone saying he'd eat moldy food for money. How disgusting is that? Apparently people will do anything for money these days. I could only imagine how much moldy food this guy had in his house and where he stored it all. lol

11. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Some of the requests are so hilarious. I saw some asking for converting traffic to their site, and other things by people who have absolutely no idea how marketing works.

12. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I often log in at Fiverr but I never really check out those gigs that other people request, maybe I should start doing that, because I might get amused with what I will see. I'm sure if Fiverr allowed adult gigs then I will see some naughty gigs over there.

13. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    I remember seeing a gig where a girl was writing the name of the buyer's compnay on her breasts. She had her hands over her breasts, but the gig sold out like mad. Just imagine all of the money she must have made from that gig, because it woud only take her a minute to write, take photo, erase, and then write another.

14. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    It almost makes me wonder if it violates fiverr's terms of service?

A quick search of "fiverr breasts" turns up these gigs:

http://fiverr.com/shereeweaver/write-anything-on-my-breasts
    http://fiverr.com/prettypleasures/write-a-message-my-voluptuous-breasts
    http://fiverr.com/sexychick4u/write-any-message-on-my-beautiful-boobs-or-butt

Question: who purchases these gigs?

And I think it's a little unfair because men can't do this. ;)

15. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Hmmm..none of those are the one that I saw before. This was last year, I think she was from the Phillipines, and she had a ton of orders.

I quoted this from one of the gigs from above:

16. dreamseer

dreamseer New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    A guy I worked with at a nursery actually ate a worm for $6.00!! Someone bet him that he wouldn't eat it, so he did it. You just would not believe the kind of stuff that people will pay to see!

17. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8
    I have seen some pretty crazy requests in my time browsing Fiverr. I'm not usually particularly interested in the weird ones, but the ones I distinctly remember where things that quite frankly where just plain wrong. I remember one asking somebody to create a video of them dipping their toes in marmite. That's got to be the most peculiar I've seen myself, although I'm sure there's much stranger so please keep sharing them! :p

18. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I'm sure she covers her face while doing it right? Can you post the link you found as well?

19. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Yep, her face was covered. Fiverr Guy posted a few gigs for the same thing, but it doesn't look like the seller that I saw with the thousands of orders is offering it anymore. This was about a year ago, so either she's moved on or has changed the gig.

20. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I see so maybe she's not doing it anymore. I noticed that writing words on a body part is a popular gig over there at Fiverr. I see it as a waste of money though. I mean, I saw a gig where that person is offering to write words on her lips! And she has several active orders. I mean, we can also do that right? Lol.