tumblr site counter

Stories

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by ocadhla, Jan 18, 2014.

1. ocadhla

ocadhla New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    Would writing short stories have much of a market on Fiverr? As in fairy tale stories and adventure stories of only about 500 words or less.

2. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $72
    Really not sure. I think you'd have to give it a try to find out.

3. smlewis00

smlewis00 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $23
    It is always worth a shot! People post all kinds of different gigs on Fiverr and have great success! Some gigs to me may have no value, while to others, it may be something they really want! For example, there was a gig posted about a girl offering to glue random items to her face. While to me, that has zero value, to others, they are willing to pay the $5 to see it happen. It never hurts to try!
    Best of luck! :)

4. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    I reckon it would because people are always looking to read new stuff to their children. You could just try it out for a few weeks and see how many orders you get.

5. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    I use to write 10 page ebooks on Fiverr. I removed the gig because I just felt that I was giving too much work for the money. There were people asking me to write short stories but I am not good at this. I mostly write niche books related to products or services that people sell online. There is a demand because people want to sell these stories as kindles on Amazon. It's just not for me.

6. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    Well, it's free to post a gig anyway, so you really have nothing to lose. Why not go ahead and do it now? Lots of people are checking out Fiverr, so you'll never know, someone may give your gig a try.