tumblr site counter

Selling Articles on Fiverr

Discussion in 'Seller-promoted Gigs' started by Lowdown0, Dec 15, 2013.

1. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $72
    There are people looking for translators for their articles. So you can list a different gig for each language you speak.

2. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    Can you do gaming reviews?

3. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    I sell articles and blog post on Fiverr as well and I do pretty good. I am a freelance writer so I write everyday. Fiverr has helped me make some extra money on the side. Fiverr and other sites like it have really helped get my writing career off to a great start. I've gotten the opportunity to research and write about topics that I never thought I would ever write about. It's a really great place to earn some extra cash online.

4. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

FE Dollars:
    $13
    Good luck. I know from personal experience how tricky it can be to make a living from writing articles, but it can also be so fulfilling. I hope Fiverr is able to help you achieve of all of your goals.

5. littlebelgianwriter

littlebelgianwriter New Member

FE Dollars:
    $27
    Hello Suren,

I am a Fiverr translator myself.
    I started out on Fiverr about 5 months ago.
    At that time most translators there offered 500 words for a fiver.
    In my view, that is a good rate.
    Recently, however, people have been creating translation gigs that offer far more words, which is like selling themselves too cheap for their own good. That is, if they really offer human translations like I do. I have heard of people that use Google Translate to translate on Fiverr. Those are the people that give Fiverr translators a bad name indeed.

In my view, it would all depend on the languages you are able to translate.
    If you only know languages that a lot of people have on offer, then the competition can be tough indeed.
    But, it is worth checking out!

6. TommyMac

TommyMac New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8
    One of the things that bugs me about these writer gigs is that they offer no samples of their writing. I'm always looking for someone who can write with a little bit of wit and humor and am almost always disappointed because I can't view a sample of what they have written before I commit to the gig.

So, I guess my question to you is, why should I choose you to write for me over every other person out there on Fiverr?

7. littlebelgianwriter

littlebelgianwriter New Member

FE Dollars:
    $27
    That is a good question! First and foremost, because I would love to show my writing to the world. I would not mind to have a live portfolio of my work. I have asked my buyers on a number of occasions whether they would allow me to showcase the articles that I had written for them or parts of the translations that I have done.
    I do agree, writing and translation should be witty! And, I like to show off what I have done.
    However, most of my buyers do not like their orders to be showcased.
    I guess this is the fate of a ghostwriter!

The world and Fiverr would be a better place if all buyers and sellers would agree to live portfolio. People would know what they are buying.
    Now, the only thing that I can show, is a 100% positive rating and over 77% of 'thumbs up' ...

However, when asked, I do show samples of my writing and translation to prospective buyers.

8. shahanshahshanto

shahanshahshanto New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0