tumblr site counter

Psychics on Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Worst of fiverr' started by Rphoenix, May 16, 2012.

1. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    There are a lot of gigs on Fiverr that I find highly questionable - most of them are those that include "psychics," readings on the future and past lives, casting a spell on you, and all that.

I mean, seriously, do people really pay $5 for something like this? I'm more than surprised to even find gigs like these having such HIGH positive ratings?

http://fiverr.com/blondey/cast-an-extremely-powerful-spell-for-you-and-also-teach-you-how
    http://fiverr.com/nogalicious/meditate-on-your-financial-abundance-for-5-minutes-straight
    http://fiverr.com/deliay/read-one-of-your-past-lives-and-how-it-affects-your-today

2. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    People do actually pay for that.I know its sad,but yeah , people always buy crappy stuff :D

3. bob

bob New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    it sort of an addiction. I spent like $15 on 3 gigs that i thought would help me but they did not.

4. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
    They've been doing this for years on Ebay, so it doesn't surprise me any. And yes, people do really buy them and rate them highly because they want to believe what they're being told. They sell tarot readings, "I'll cast a spell," aura readings, etc, too.

5. Pat Baker

Pat Baker New Member

FE Dollars:
    $19
    It is amazing what is believeable to some people. Think about all the people who purchased the pet rock.

6. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    If you are psychic, then you should have known that fiverr was going to be developed/created, and you should have beat them to it! :D

7. Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh New Member

FE Dollars:
    $79
    Well, I did actually see Fiverr in my crystal ball. At that time, it was just a hazy kind of thing. After a while, I could make out a letter. I thought it was an "S". By the time I realized it was the number "5", Fiver had already been launched. Looks like I either have to get a new crystal ball or a new pair of glasses.

Seriously, this gives me an idea. Maybe I should put up a psychic gig, too.

8. lowtinghao

lowtinghao New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    This seems like something people would fall for in real life, but online? How are you supposed to tell a persons future through his computer? Seems like total BS to me. Maybe people buy these things because of the positive ratings they get.

9. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    The most of the gigs I bought did work for me,only very few didn't so I left negative reviews to those sellers :p

10. Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh New Member

FE Dollars:
    $79
    People who are fools in real life are just as foolish in cyber space. How to tell a person's future through the internet? That's very easy. Just pick a number. Any number and I will give you a forecast for the next ten days in your life.

11. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    Wait, so you've actually tried these? How'd it work out for you :p?

12. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    Fiverr should have some type of rules against this. It seems like it is odd to see "psychics" on here for so cheap. The legitimate psychics I have talked to in the past who worked really well have cost quite a bit more then five bucks!

13. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    I don't even know why these people even bother? If you need someone to read your palms, forehead, handwriting etc, then clearly, you are not enjoying your life to the fullest. Why worry so much about what's in store in a couple of months, or even days, or even get excited about it? I don't even believe in past lives, so I won't be spending $5 on this gig.

I agree that some people are just plain foolish and they spend hundreds of dollars to meet psychics.

14. Rackermann

Rackermann New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    The sad story is that there are always individuals out in the world that will take out their money to pay for things such as this. They either have money to waste, or they are desperate and will try anything.

15. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    I've seen gigs where the seller is offering to say a prayer for the buyer too. I guess you never know, and I'm pretty sure that Fiverr allows each account to have 10 gigs, so why not give it a shot?

16. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I have actually tried Blondey's gig and I was satisfied. I ordered her psychic reading gig twice that consists of 1 detailed question and 6 yes/no questions. It was written in pdf format. But I moved on to another psychic who offers a better deal than her.

17. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Did the advice pan out? Was she spot on in her predictions?

18. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    Yes she was indeed right! She told me that things will turn out for the worse and it did! She predicted it last April and it came true last. Sept. I wish I had taken action the moment she told me about it! I'm not a fan of "spells" gigs in general though, but I do believe in psychics.

19. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    Trust me, the only thing they predict are general things. In my country there are many gypsy women who practice "witchcraft" as they call it. And there are plenty of fools who believe such things and pay lots of money. But it's their money, I don't care.

Oooh, want to see some "real magic"? That's how talented they are, and this is nothing.

If you are curious how they do it, they have a belt with a hook under their dresses.

20. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    Sure there are a lot of fake "psychics" but you can easily weed out the genuine and real ones just by letting them tell you things about you, and you should not mention anything about yourself. Then you will see if they will say things about you that you can resonate with and things that are off.