tumblr site counter

Message in a cup

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Jessi, May 16, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
  2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    It'd be really, really, SUPER cool if she could make a video of the cup, and have the letters appear at the top, as if ice were floating to the top, all arranged in the right order!

3. lowtinghao

lowtinghao New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    Wow that s really cool! How do people do that anyway? Maybe I should get one with my name on it.

4. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    That is cool looking! I would like to order one of those items, but I am saving up my money now because I just bought a couple of Alpaca!

5. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    Oh wow, I'm actually thinking of ordering this... Maybe I can get one for my boyfriend.

Personally though, I'd love a tutorial of sorts. It'd be great if it was personal. Then again, you can use it as a card.

6. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Wow. Just wow. I love it! Perhaps, I can ask her to make one with "MARRY ME" jumbled up, and let my boyfriend have a look at it and see if he could figure it out! Thanks for sharing, Jessi!

7. dreamseer

dreamseer New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    This is such a creative and original idea. I love it especially since I am such a coffee drinker. It would be a cute way to send a very personal "good morning" or "happy birthday" email to a loved one! As they were sitting down to their morning cup of coffee and getting ready to check their mail, they would be greeted with this. How cool!

8. xbrix

xbrix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    That's really cool! I'd like to have my name written on one, or something like that.

9. shaybearlv

shaybearlv Member

FE Dollars:
    $40
    My friend proposed to his girlfriend with the words “Marry Me?” written in her foam at a coffee shop. I have always wondered myself how people can do these sort of things but it takes talent that I don’t have! ;) Very neat!

10. Bala Gurusamy

Bala Gurusamy New Member

FE Dollars:
    $4
    Oh this is cute,but look at this trend here.To appease customers and get them satisfactory,restaurants in India have started doing this to customers who order a coffee.They do it so effectively that we get mesmerized by the art rather than the coffee.Although the cost is quite closer to the one specified,it is like 250 Rs for a single coffee,it gets us euphoric in having a "state of the art" coffee for that price.I personally go with my lover and please her every now and then.

11. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    That's much better than how I proposed. I basically said "Want to see something pretty?" and took out the ring.

12. suren

suren New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    hehe
    it's interesting but you know a question in my mind:
    who will drink that amount of coffee?

13. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    I wonder how much time it takes to do each one?

Something like this can catch on in the states as well, if it doesn't take a lot of time. But I fear the novelty will also wear off as people will insist on knowing how to do it, and will copy it to no end.

14. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Wow she currently has 1237 votes, it looks like she's doing well with this gig.

15. her21

her21 Member

FE Dollars:
    $74
    It is cool gig. I'm just wondering what you would actually do with it though. Maybe use it as a avatar to advertise your business; and actually that's not a bad idea!

16. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    Its a strange gig and something I wouldn't purchase but I can see why people do. Its very unique.

17. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    This is very cool. This would be great to send to a significant other. A pretty cool love message and even a proposal would be great. These are the type of gigs that do well. I wonder how they did it and got it to stay so neat. Creative minds succeed. I should think of something pretty creative.

18. qaximor

qaximor New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    That's actually really nice! Can be used for advertisement pictures! Does she do it legit with her own or does she photoshop it really good that it looks real?