tumblr site counter

Light Graffiti

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Rphoenix, May 19, 2012.

1. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Shucks! Somehow the video doesn't show. I have tried three times. Am very curious about the video :)

3. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    There is no video, just pictures of what he was able to do. He uses his DSLR camera to record the glow sticks, then edits it all into the picture you see.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    Indeed it would make a lovely gift.What sort of camera was he using here?

5. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    He uses a Nikon D60, and most probably utilizes the camera's slow shutter speed feature.

6. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Whatever the link was - I couldn't open it, thus I had no idea if it were a video, photo, music file etc. I assumed it was a video as others mostly posted videos or photos. My bad.

7. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    I got it to open, but it is something we can all do on our own. All we have to get is some the camera with a slow shutter speed. Then we can easily use this to make the same thing, but offer a two for one special!

8. Jessi

Jessi Member

FE Dollars:
    $67
    True, but there are a lot of things on Fiverr that each of us can do....and simply don't want to or don't have the time or equipment to. That's why I shell out a few bucks and have someone else do it for us, hehe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrake New Member

FE Dollars:
    $14
    The question is, just how long and how many attempts will it take to do it, and what quality will t be. I'm sure that there are other people out there who could do the same thing in reasonable time.

10. shaybearlv

shaybearlv Member

FE Dollars:
    $40
    I’m a professional photographer and love light painting! It took a lot of practice for me to get the hang of it at first because there needs to be no wind as the camera and the subjects have to remain very still. The shutter speed is set so low that it will only pick up that ambient light from the light source you are using, which I love using sparklers. I usually would have a family member of the couple in the photo running around them writing “Love” or twirling around them since any fast moving objects aren't picked up except the light.

11. shaybearlv

shaybearlv Member

FE Dollars:
    $40
  12. Rob

Rob New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    I like the way it looks, I might order one for myself or for a friend one of these days.

13. qaximor

qaximor New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    This is so easy to make with a camera and with some lights. But hey I would buy it too because I am too lazy to do it! haha