tumblr site counter
  1. This section is for *reviews only!* If you have a gig that you think is cool, please place it in our Cool Gigs section.
    Sellers, self-promote your gigs in our Seller-promoted Gigs section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Seller http://fiverr.com/alaska303/

Discussion in 'Online Marketing' started by doctorimpossible, Dec 24, 2013.

1. doctorimpossible

doctorimpossible New Member

FE Dollars:
    $9
    Avoid this guy at all costs!
    This man is an absolutely terrible seller and also a cheap liar. To start things off I bought a supposedly "keyword rich" arrival from him. He claimed that it would take him 3 days to make it but I ended up waiting 5 days for the article. How can writing a 500 word article take so long! When he did finally deliver I noticed that it sounded a little familiar, so I checked it for originality. It turns out it was copied straight from the homepage of my competitor's website! I don't think I have ever met anyone who was lazy and stupid as him.

Stay away from him at all costs!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Why didn't you leave a bad review on his Fiverr page? I only see good reviews.

3. doctorimpossible

doctorimpossible New Member

FE Dollars:
    $9
    I tried to post it but for some reason it won't let me. I think he might have reported me for something but I'm not sure. It was there yesterday.

4. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Oftentimes people try to leave bad reviews, but some believe that fiverr is in cahoots with the sellers, and will remove a bad review. A similar thing happened in this thread, about the review being magically erased.

5. dreamseer

dreamseer New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    This is something people definitely need to watch out for! There are probably a lot of sellers on sites like fiverr that think they can plagiarize and get away with it. Actual writing sites have software that checks for stuff like this, and they probably wouldn't pass the plagiarizing checks for even the cheapest paying content mills!

6. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    It's such a short sided way to do business, what's it worth to lie and cheat for a couple bucks? It just makes others question other sellers who may are good quality. The whole hiding the review thing is a problem fiverr has, if enough people start noticing this, no-one will ever believe the reviews. Makes me want to have someone put up a bad review for me, just so people can see I'm legit. This though is also being sort of deceiving.

7. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Hmmm....that sucks. I guess if you think about it Fiverr gets a cut of the profits. So they're purposely misleading people now? It makes you wonder just how bad the sellers really are who have negative reviews, maybe it's a lot worse than we think.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Angelle

Angelle New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8
    Oh, wow! I can't believe he did that. What if you had never checked for originality? People like him make it harder for real writers who work hard and actually come up with their own SEO article - shame on him! Did you infrom him about his copy and paste work? I would have wanted my money back immediately because that's not what you asked for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    That's pretty bad, copying it word for word, and from your competitior too. That could have got you insome hot water if you ever used it for your own site.

10. shumway21

shumway21 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    I try to avoid fiverr for content. I had that happen to me for a product review. It did not pass copyscape. I think the going rate for a good article is between 8-12 dollars for a native English speaker. That is naturally for high quality. After dealing cheap writers and having to rewrite a lot of stuff, I just pay full price for it. Sorry to hear you had problems!

11. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    Shumway, that's what makes me think to go the Zeerk or somewhere I can write for a larger amount. I think the quality buyers look elsewhere to get good content than fiverr, but some go there to get cheap articles and demand a lot from the writers. I'm sure there are some good relationships working well, but seems some of those gigs have a team of writers, almost like a broker.

12. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    Wow! I write many articles but I have never copied one. Of course we get ideas from research but I can't believe he took so long to finish the order when he did not do any real work.

13. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

FE Dollars:
    $13
    Wow. That is horrible! They didn't even spin it or anything like that? Ugh. I guess now we know one person to watch out for. I'm sorry that happened to you, but thanks for sharing this with all of us so that we all know who to avoid.

14. hank klinger

hank klinger New Member

FE Dollars:
    $1
    I've reported to this to the Fiverr administrators as this is me.

1. I dont copy.
    2. I love to write and this is very uncool.
    3. I have never offered a gig with a time span of three days.
    4. I have a near perfect record of 99% and a majority of my clients are returning and love my work.
    5. I would love to see the article, and your competitor as well as the gig # which you state was copied.

Other than that it really is uncool to attempt to slander someones name who works online full time and has never wronged anyone. Very Shallow.

15. thelenny

thelenny New Member

FE Dollars:
    $11
    A bad revew on Fiverr is punishment enough for a bad seller or scam artist. So the system works very well and the seller will effectively be prevented from making any sale on Fiverr.