tumblr site counter

How My Gig Can Rank Higher On Fiverr?

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Yasar Ali, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yasar Ali

Yasar Ali New Member

FE Dollars:
    $7
    Hello Fiverr Sellers,
    I've been building backlinks to my Fiverr gig which is all about writing guest posts. I've tried many ways to rank it higher on Fiverr such as social bookmarking, link building, blog commenting but after doing all that, my gig isn't appearing in the search result while my gig has 4 sales already.

Please let me know about it & give me some ideas to help me rank it higher & get more sales.Thanks to all of you.

2. betty

betty New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    Hi,i can bring you like 900k views on your gig,i guarantee you'll start selling immediately..check my gig

3. umohlee

umohlee New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    To me, i think you need to do some in house work like the following
    1. check the keywords you use in creating your gig

2. check for your gig service on fiverr and copy the pattern that top sellers use in describing their gig

3. join fiverr forum and become an active participant by post and commenting on others post. its help to expose your link

4. social media is bonus and its doesn't really increase your ranking on fiverr.

its your gig content that determine your ranking on fiverr search result. use relevant keywords.
    I hope this little tips help?

Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Md Taherul Islam

Md Taherul Islam New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    If you want to increase your gig viewing rate, you need to go back to five and find the gig who are offering to increase your viewing rate. How funny. It is like a Latrine where you able to get water and get off urine in the same place.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. nicosmethod

nicosmethod New Member

FE Dollars:
    $1
    Betty's link doesn't work, was curious what she had to offer though.
    From my research I think you need a bit of a boost say from your friends at first, and after that make sure that the work you put out there is top quality, that your portfolio looks good and that you respond to your clients in a friendly and professional manner.
    Good luck!

Here's my gig