tumblr site counter

Horse Race Call

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Fiverr Guy, May 15, 2012.

1. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
  2. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    This looks interesting :D. I'm going to check it out once Fiverr's done with their maintenance.

3. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    This sounds like it would be interesting! Probably a great thing to have when you want to get the attention of your clients. Sounds like something I will definitely need to check out!

4. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    Since when is Fiverr on maintenance ? :O I've had no idea

5. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Yeah it's weird, it was the first time I saw it, but apparently they had to do maintenance yesterday and a lot of accounts were locked out until they finished.

6. Cedar

Cedar New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    I realize I am digging up a really old thread, but just had to comment. This guy is brilliant!

I really need to discover my "special talent" so I can have a gig on fiverr too. :)

7. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    I'm glad you dug this up Cedar! I took another look at the gig and I'm wanting to use this guy because what he does is awesome and definitely unique! Anyone have any ideas for a good script to use?

8. Gigexpert

Gigexpert New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    I was just going to order this wonderful gig but the seller is on holiday until Jan 2.

It is a creative gig and a great gift for any of your friends or family. I think it is also very unique because it is the first time I am seeing such a gig.

9. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Jan 2 will be here in no time! Plus, I bet the past reviews, combined with the number of orders in the queue will prompt people to purchase between now and then. Right now he has 3 orders in the queue, let's see how many he gets up to by then!

10. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    This can be pretty useful, especially if you need to advertise something like a product against it's comeptitors. And it's unique, I like this kind of gigs, full of potential.

11. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Oh wow, it costs $40 extra to get a video of the gig. Does he need to rent a live horse for the video?

12. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I agree that $40 can be quite overpriced. It didn't say that he will rent a horse, but he will dress up for the part. I think that that gig extra can be reasonably priced at $25 to $30 only.

13. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    I didn't see he was charging an extra $40 for the video. That sucks, but I believe the voice is actually the most important, and that it could be used well, especially for advertising a product. I'm gonna' bookmark it, you never know when you need it:)

14. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $71
    Ha ha, I was joking about the horse. I was trying to figure out why he charges so much just for the video.

15. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    Well you'll never know who will fall for it right? And if someone did order that gig extra then it's an easy $40 for him! I've seen a lot of overpriced gig extras on Fiverr which I think is a sort of rip-off already.

16. xbrix

xbrix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    I think that's pretty interesting! I didn't fully understand it though. Does he just say something in a microphone and send it to you in the voice that someone would call it during a horse race?
    I don't think that $40 for a video is worth it.

17. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Well today is the 2nd, and he has increased to 7 orders in the queue, but his time for delivery is 24 days! Wow!

Let's see is his queue fills up again since his break is over...

18. kadam1novasparker

kadam1novasparker New Member

FE Dollars:
    $24
    This is yet another example of someone coming up with a unique gig that has garnered some attention. I have come to believe that in order to get noticed on Fiverr you have to come up with something completely different and unique from the other gigs out there. This guy, for instance, has come up with a truly unique gig...maybe a little too niche, but something that nobody else is offering, so he's got the market cornered. And you know what else? If the right person sees/hears it, he might wind up with a kick butt job as a voiceover. Imagine hearing his voice narrating your favorite TV show, commercial or webisode.

19. Smartmom

Smartmom Member

FE Dollars:
    $37
    This is very unique. I think that he is very talented. I feel that this is a great idea and if I wanted to make someone very happy that I would strongly consider this. As far as I am concerned, he could go into show business. I didn't even realize he was charging so much.