tumblr site counter

Get 5 Shark Teeth

Discussion in 'Cool Gigs' started by Rphoenix, May 16, 2012.

1. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. lowtinghao

lowtinghao New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    That's cool. I have a necklace with a shark tooth on it. Cost me about $10 dollars. Now i can get like 5 for $5? Definitely going to order a few sometime.

3. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
  4. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    Shark teeth is really cool. My husband found me some when we were in Florida, but it was quite a bit more then what is advertised here!

5. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    I'm about to get mine in few days,perhaps in a week.I really can't wait to get it :D

6. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    Neat! Do post pictures once you have them!

The problem where I live is beaches are really, really far away from the city. Just came back from the beach, actually - it was a 4-hour ride. And the problem was that beach felt so... so artificial. Not a hair of sea life there in there.

7. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Damn, that's super neat! We have plenty of sharks here :D But, I have yet to come across a tooth on the beach - haha. It would be cool to present it to shark-lovers.

8. Hardison

Hardison New Member

FE Dollars:
    $22
    Wow, what a creative gig. She had 104 orders! I live about 2 miles from the beach, but I've never seen any fossilized shark teeth. This is truly out of the box thinking. I'm sure there's something I could do being from California. I have to spend some quiet time thinking up ideas.

9. Dani72

Dani72 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $33
    Where does she get them all from? I had no idea sharks shed so many teeth.

10. Rphoenix

Rphoenix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $78
    I'm wondering that, too, but from what I know in class, sharks indeed have a lot of teeth, around 4 rows of them, and shark teeth are actually one of the most commonly found fossils.

11. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $31
    I wonder how he could've proved that they were actually what he said they were. They could be anything for all we know. You can't trust anyone these days, especially on the internet. If I were you guys I'd stay away from any gigs like this.

12. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $72
    That's a really cool gig, I'd order, but I don't think they'd deliver to me. Do they pay for mailing them to you, or are you supposed to handle it?

13. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I think they have to option to charge the buyer for shipping, and I'm sure if it's an international order the shipping is not free. Anyway, it's quite a creative gig, although I won't purchase it since I'm not a shark or fossil fan at all.

14. beachday

beachday New Member

FE Dollars:
    $14
    I've live in Florida, on the opposite coast to where the gig must be but I've been to the beach where the shark teeth are and there's really no reason not to believe he delivers what he says he will deliver. The shark teeth are everywhere.

15. xbrix

xbrix New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    I think that would be really cool! I love how he personally finds them, and doesn't just buy them from the store.

16. smlewis00

smlewis00 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $23
    Wow! That is really cool! I live in Indiana so its rare I make it to the beach. Is it somewhat common to find shark teeth on the beach in FL? His post said it usually takes him about an hour to find 5. I really think this is a neat Fiverr post. I would defitely consider purchasing it. I can think of a lot of my friends who would probably like to have a shark tooth.

17. Petar Petrov

Petar Petrov New Member

FE Dollars:
    $12
    How do you guys think they would send it? An Envelope that they only pay for the shipping. I can see that happening. But there are people that sell bigger things and they would need to ship it to you. I wonder how that works.

18. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    This could be turned into a business. There are people selling necklaces for more than $5 and with only one tooth. It's hard for me to get one, as I'm not from USA, but this has some potential.

19. deadline

deadline New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    Wow, great idea. I live close to the beach in Florida and find shark teeth pretty regularly. I usually just give them away, but never thought to sell them online. They can be difficult to find if your eye isn't trained or it's not the right tide. This might be something for me to consider.

20. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrake New Member

FE Dollars:
    $14
    I am a fifth generation Floridian. One of my grandfathers was a mining engineer who built and ran a kaolin mine. Part of the mining process exposed a lot of ancient beach and sea-bed. The tailings of this type of mine is basically fine white sand with a surprising number of sharks teeth. I always had plenty of them when young.