tumblr site counter

Forum Money

Discussion in 'Annoucements & FAQ's' started by Farrah, May 16, 2012.

1. Harshal Brahmbhatt

Harshal Brahmbhatt New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    I think the money shouldn't be converted to real life currency or gift cards of any kind. I believe they should allow a user to purchase a special colored username, a special user tag, sticking a thread, changing the color of a thread etc. I am on a couple forums and a lot of people used their forum currency to buy these things, also this helps the forum since this currency could also be transferred between other members, for example on one website I use people to buy T$ (the currency that the forum uses) so they can purchase a subscription, username changes, and user tags with these.

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Thanks everyone who chimed in with you thoughts and suggestions!

I've implemented a new FE Shop, and this can be found in your navigation bar. There you can find the current offerings, and what you can purchase with your FE Dollars. Please consider this a beta test, as there may be some kinks that need to be ironed out along the way...

For starters you will be able to purchase links and entries to contests that will be run from time to time. However, please continue to share your thoughts and suggestions, as these will also be taken into consideration!

Enjoy the new feature! :)

3. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    I second the motion for the amazon card. There are so many books I would like to read. I'm not really sure what this money is, I should read that in the information section.
    I don't know what I would want on fiverr, I wonder, do some people buy articles there for cheap, then go over to constant content like sites and sell them for $40? That is a good question isn't it? Seem like people could just buy blog post for cheap and post them on sites and rake it in, it's their content at that point. I won't write blog posts though, just generic article content is all I'm comfortable with. What do you'll think of that?

4. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Looking at the topics in this forum, since this is mainly regarding Fiverr Exposed and not buyer experiences on the fiverr website, this has been moved to the Announcements, FAQ's and Feedback forum.

5. tspires2

tspires2 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $4
    Gift cards are a neat idea as well! That would be a nice little prize too!