tumblr site counter

Forum Money

Discussion in 'Annoucements & FAQ's' started by Farrah, May 16, 2012.

1. Farrah

Farrah New Member

FE Dollars:
    $25
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see where else to ask. What is it that we can do with the money that we are accruing. I only saw where you can transfer it to someone else. But are we able to actually buy things with it? Or how does it work?

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    We have some plans on what you will be able to purchase with the money. It's going to be very good, and very interesting so stay tuned! :)

3. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    This sounds like it will be interesting! I was wondering the same exact thing with this money and did not know where to ask! Thank you for the feedback Fiverr Guy!

4. Farrah

Farrah New Member

FE Dollars:
    $25
    Good thing it is adding up fast then! I can't wait either, because I am really stacking up some cash here lol.....

5. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007 Member

FE Dollars:
    $81
    I think we are all stacking up some serious cash! I make five posts and end up getting 10 in the cash! I cannot wait to see what these are going to convert to!!

6. Victor Leigh

Victor Leigh New Member

FE Dollars:
    $79
    Myself, I have no objection at all if I can buy something like a domain with my forum money. How about it, admin? Deal?

7. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Actually I would be interested in hearing your responses for what you'd like to be able to purchase with the money. I had some ideas of my own, but I'm all ears for your suggestions!

So far Victor would like to be able to purchase a domain, what else would you guys like to see?

8. Mystique

Mystique New Member

FE Dollars:
    $32
    Thanks, Farrah, I was wondering the same thing! Would it be possible for us to use the cash to buy designs etc from FIVERR? :D I think that would be nice, as I already have a few gigs I would like to buy! Perhaps, turning the into real cash would be ideal - lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ljepilo

ljepilo New Member

FE Dollars:
    $59
    Sorry but I have to ask ,are we talking about the money here on this forum or ??? I really didn't understand it :/

10. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Yes, it is the forum money that you see next to your username on any of your posts, or at the top of the screen in the navigation bar.

11. Charli

Charli New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    Glad I hopped on this forum thread. I wasn't sure what the commenter was referring to, but I'll wait around to see. Any updates? As I see this was created a long time ago.

12. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    What would you like to purchase with the "money" Charli?

13. HankKingsley

HankKingsley Member

FE Dollars:
    $72
    You could always run a contest where at the end of the week/month whomever has the most amount of money will get some form of a prize.

14. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    I don't even know how this money is earned. IDK about you guys, but I'd like to buy domains with forum money :p Obviously, $1 on forum has to be much less than a real $1. Or to get some coupons or something similar to that.

15. Fiverr Guy

FE Dollars:
    $265
    The only issue with that is spam or unhelpful posts. We wouldn't want people to write any ol' thing, just for a chance to win a prize...

16. tspires2

tspires2 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $4
    I agree with the domain name if that is a plausible option. I am very new to this site, but that would be very interesting to me. I am sure there are a lot of members who could use an extra domain name or maybe let it be their first one to get started in their future! It would be nice to know Fiverr helped in the process!

17. lord1027

lord1027 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $10
    Well, domains can be as cheap as $1 new .com for the first year with coupons, so it just might work :)

18. gigseeker

gigseeker Member

FE Dollars:
    $41
    I think that the forum money can be used to get some virtual prizes or virtual gift cards, I just don't know what that would be.

• Like Like x 1
  19. shaybearlv

shaybearlv Member

FE Dollars:
    $40
    I was going to ask the same question because I am new and didn't see it posted anywhere. Definitely liking the option of just cashing it out. If you can regulate the types of posts to eliminate spam, it would be a great way to get the community to interact more and I think it would bring more people to the site for that added perk.

20. KATRINA

KATRINA New Member

FE Dollars:
    $9
    I would like to convert the money into a gift card of my choices, I really like Amazon. Someone mention this early I would like to use the money toward what I want done on Fiverr website. I have some really cool things that need to be done by next year but some of the gigs or asking for more than $5 and I don't blame them. Anything with your Fiverr forum logo on it like a T-shirt or a pen.