tumblr site counter

fiverr Newbie Questions?

Discussion in 'Tips & Other Buyer Experiences' started by Fiverr Guy, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    This is aimed at the fiverr buyers out there. Are there any questions that you have regarding fiverr, that don't seem to be answered when you sign up? What about anything that you don't see listed here on Fiverr Exposed?

Are you nervous about selecting a gig, or don't know where to start?

Are you overwhelmed by the amount of similar gigs out there, and need help choosing one?

Do you want to know how to maximize the bang for your fiverr bucks?

Post any concerns that you have here! We'll get an answer for you in a jiffy. ;)

2. myreallife85

myreallife85 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    Yes those questions are all exist!
    There are similar gigs and don't know if there's a chance!
    I have just signed up. I discovered about it on Google search engine and just followed!

3. kadam1novasparker

kadam1novasparker New Member

FE Dollars:
    $24
    I have never bought or sold anything on Fiverr just yet. I actually came to this forum to find out more about how Fiverr worked. I have a lot of friends who use it and swear by it, but I haven't had the guts to get on their and try it out. I am hoping to gain enough knowledge on this forum to be able to set up a successful Fiverr campaign. Thanks for this.

4. Sims44

Sims44 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    Yes, I too, joined this forum to learn more. I have a couple of gigs posted, but they are not producing any sales for me. I really do not want to put a ton of time into promoting them. I would also be interested in new ideas for gigs as well! Looking for any information really!

5. TommyMac

TommyMac New Member

FE Dollars:
    $8

I am especially overwhelmed by the amount of writing gigs out there. I generally decide who to hire based upon how well their description is written and how well reviewed the gig is. It's still pretty tough, though. I would really like to be able to browse a portfolio of writing, but, in general, people who request ghost writers don't want their content being shared like that.

6. JohnSword

JohnSword New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    I also joined this forum in hopes of learning more about Fiverr. I've already registered an account there but I'm still deciding on what gigs to offer. From what I've gathered, the market is pretty saturated, especially writing gigs. I do have ideas that I will be working on in the coming weeks, so I've keep you guys posted here.

7. qaximor

qaximor New Member

FE Dollars:
    $2
    I don't know why but I've always felt like fiverr is such a secure place. It looks professional and thousands of people work and buy gigs every day so that sounds to me that there are no problems with the website. I have bought couple of gigs here and there and was always satisfied!

8. Dez97

Dez97 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $1
    I'm not really sure how the payment process works, and the whole selecting a gig and having people do it for me seems a bit out there but still very efficient. Will you guys making any changes to the gigs that your members can offer?

9. 3Quency

3Quency New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    Is it possible to use Fiverr as a main source of income if you required $20 a day, would this be possible or not if you had good quality?

10. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    It would be possible, you just have to be willing to put in the work involved to make it happen. It doesn't happen overnight, unfortunately.