tumblr site counter
  1. This section is for *reviews only!* If you have a gig that you think is cool, please place it in our Cool Gigs section.
    Sellers, self-promote your gigs in our Seller-promoted Gigs section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Seller design_line36

Discussion in 'Graphics & Design' started by Brad, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    Avoid her at all costs!

As you can see, her logos are pretty spectacular but what I received is the opposite. It took around 5 days to deliver, which I was fine with as it was expected. The logo was delivered and was of poor quality, sooo... I requested a modification which took 3 days to be delivered, it was still poor. I then waited 4 days more and then she messaged me saying that someone in her family was ill so she couldn't do my order and begged me to cancel it, obviously it was ok if her family member was ill but she was able to do everyone else's but couldn't complete mine?, it just seemed a poor excuse from what I seen.

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Someone being ill is a common excuse. It seems like they always become ill at the right time.

For some of these people, I think they farm out the jobs somewhere else, sometimes I don't think they do they jobs themselves.

How long ago was this? Her gigs are still active, that's why I was wondering.

And I presume this is the person you are referring to? http://fiverr.com/design_line36

3. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    It was around 2 weeks ago but she had about 40 other orders which is probably why she made me wait and didn't do it, and that is the person.

4. littlebelgianwriter

littlebelgianwriter New Member

FE Dollars:
    $27
    Ouch! That is a lot of orders to have in queue.

She still has 33 in queue today.

When I feel overbooked or cannot be totally committed to new orders, I temporarily suspend my gigs, and now Fiverr has enabled 'vacation mode' which automatically suspends all your gigs for the time that you chose. In my view, that is a better option than to disappoint buyers.

I guess that some aim to become super sellers or top rated sellers at all cost?

5. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    That wasn't my problem. She made me wait over 2 weeks then told me? she didn't tell me after a few days, it took 2 whole weeks in order to give me the news that this had happened?

6. littlebelgianwriter

littlebelgianwriter New Member

FE Dollars:
    $27
    Two weeks are indeed very long to make somebody wait and then tell them what has been going on.
    I would rather do that immediately.

7. Brad

Brad New Member

FE Dollars:
    $6
    Exactly, that is why I was annoyed with the seller.