tumblr site counter

About me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lisa98847712, Jan 8, 2014.

1. lisa98847712

lisa98847712 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    Hello All! I am Lisa and I am new to this site. Just a few things about me; I am a triplet and I love to read and take long walks. I would consider myself a buyer. I look forward to learning more about being a buyer and talking to each of you.

2. Fiverr Guy

Fiverr Guy Administrator Staff Member

FE Dollars:
    $265
    Hi Lisa! How is life as a triplet? Is it really awesome, or does it get on your nerves sometimes?

We have some great tips for buyers, and will help you in any way we can. Welcome! :)

3. lisa98847712

lisa98847712 New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0
    I love being a triplet, however, I am the odd ball the other two are identical. It has never gotten on my nerves and I could listen to my parents tell about our birth over and over.

I look forward to those great tips!

4. Lowdown0

Lowdown0 Member

FE Dollars:
    $93
    Hello lisa, welcome to the forum. What would you say you would buy on fiverr? Do you just look for interesting bizarre gigs to entertain or work for a website?
    Interesting, I've never known a triplet, I could imagine it would have it's negative aspects, but we can't worry about those things in life. Good to have family that's so close, but still have to be an individual and seek own path.

5. deadline

deadline New Member

FE Dollars:
    $5
    Welcome Lisa! I've never known a triplet either, that must have been an interesting upbringing. I had a hard enough time growing up with one sibling. I also identify as a buyer and enjoy the design and creative side of fiverr. I'm sort of finding my way around on here. Looking forward to seeing you!

6. Klein

Klein New Member

FE Dollars:
    $0